1. The fact that it's only Tuesday of my Spring Break (and that I laid in bed until after 10 am).
2. That things like this and this make my heart a little happier when horrific things happen in this world (speaking about the Boston Marathon bombings).
3. The fact that running consistently is getting easier for me.
4. This collaboration at Coachella. I'd pay to see these two together again, even if R. Kelly is a little wacky. But really, this is such a good mash-up. They should record it and put it on itunes.
5. This gif. It's totally what Britney would say to me if we were to meet. Duh.
6. My $11 jeans (in a size smaller than normal) and $7.50 shirts from Old Navy.
7. My nails I painted last night.
![]() |
| Essie- Turquoise and Caicos |



3 comments:
Totally loving your nailpolish AND your size-smaller jeans!! Go girl!
Love that nail polish color! Congrats on the jeans!
Way to go on the smaller Jeans. I love that polish I think every girl should have it.
Post a Comment