Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life and TV's

GUYS.  Or gals, or y'all, or whatever.  Life just slapped me in the face today.  I am so, so, so busy.  I'm not going to bore you with details because we all have those days, weeks, or months that are insanely busy.  Different details, same craziness, so you know what I'm saying.

My point is, I'm going to be a little spotty posting here over the next couple of weeks.  {Those of you still reading are probably like, oh what, like you've been for the past month?  Um, YES.}


In other news, this is just about the best thing I've ever seen.  GENIUS.  Cause let me tell you what, I have a old, old tv in my bedroom.  It still has a vcr in it, and I love it.  The remote is broken and sometimes when I put a vhs in (because I still have some of those...), it won't play without little gray lines, but I love that tv.  However, it is small and when I take my contacts out, it's hard to see.

Problem solved, my friends.



Source: hvtvmounts.com via Alyssa on Pinterest



I would never leave my bed.  Oh, and then I could get a mini-fridge as a nightstand.

Is that lazy, or is that lazy??

TGIF (tomorrow), ladies.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS