I'll be honest, I was on a roll writing the first two blog posts about Baltimore and now...not so much. I think it's because our last full day in Baltimore did not involve any top notch, amazing meals.
Alright, so Sunday. I can sum it up real quick for you:
-leftover oysters for breakfast
-movie one (Perks of Being A Wallflower...loved, loved, loved the movie, Charlie, and the soundtrack)
-met up with my cousin and two of her kids, walked around the harbor, then lunch at Chipotle
-movie two (10 Years...meh)
-dinner
-movie three (Premium Rush...I fell asleep)
-bedtime
Okay, I lied. Our dinner was pretty amazing, but I'm 99% sure that's what I got food poisoning from.
I mean, that's a pretty good looking burger. And those fries? Fried in duck fat. AH-MAZING.
Oh, I almost forgot. I had one of these on Sunday, too.
And then I felt like I was in fourth grade again, but it was soooo good.
Sunday was super chill, but that was nice. We flew back early Monday morning, so that was another reason it was chill.
I miss Baltimore and hanging out with Jessica and Stephen nonstop. Can't wait to go back when the weather is warmer though!
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment