Y'all, I am sick. And that makes me upset. I used to pride myself on how I never got sick.
Ever. A bronchitis/asthma episode twice in middle school and that's it.
Even when I started teaching and I was told, oh you'll be so sick your first year of teaching. I missed one day of work that whole year, and not that many other days in the next five years.
I've been sick now three times over the last two months! And several months ago, I got a stomach virus- I've NEVER had one of those. EVER.
Last night, I had to miss out on a Superbowl party, but I guess that's for the best. I just would have eaten my weight in food and halfway paid attention to the game and commercials.
I started feeling crappy on Saturday, so needless to say, I didn't do much this weekend. I did get my haircut on Friday night and I LOVE my new hairstylist. She did not make me suffer through any awkward small talk, she cut my hair exactly as I asked, and she curled my hair afterwards and it looked fantastic!!!
I should have taken a picture, actually, cause I can bet you one hundred dollars I'll never have it looking that good again.
So back to Saturday. Since I was not up to par, and because I am now old, I decided to stay in on Saturday night and grade some papers. My best friend came over and we watched a terrible TV movie (The Makeover).
MORE IMPORTANTLY, we planned out the best day of our lives: the day where every bite we eat comes from a fast food restaurant. It's really a total of, like, seven meals in one day, because how can you possibly hit all the good places in just three meals??
And OMG, I just realized I left Krystals off the list. I've got to fix that. ASAP.
AND DAIRY QUEEN!! Sheesh, I've got to get this together.
So, here we go...this is a total working list. It can be changed at any time (clearly, I just had to change a few things).
First Breakfast: Chicken biscuit or Chicken Mini's from Chick-fil-a, whatever I'm feeling at the moment.
Second Breakfast: Sausage, Egg, and Cheese from Mickey D's.
Early Lunch: I like to consider this my appetizers course. One of those loaded grillers from Taco Bell, a corndog from Sonic, a jr. bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's, and two Krystals.
Late Lunch: A Number One combo from Chick-fil-a with a Cherry Coke, with a cookie and a strawberry milkshake for dessert.
Early Dinner: Double Cheeseburger value meal from McDonald's. Swing by DQ for a chocolate chip cookie dough Blizzard for dessert.
Late Dinner: Kickin' Chicken Meal from Zaxby's and a Whopper Jr. from Burger King
Midnight Snack: Cheesy Gordita Crunch and soft taco from Taco Bell. Duh.
There we go. No pictures because A, I'm too lazy to go find some, B, it would make me really hungry.
But here's a picture of my brother's dog.
Well, now that you're probably thoroughly disgusted at my taste buds and low standards of food, let's be real...I bet you're also super jealous at the thought of a day like this.
But let me also be clear, as much as I'd love to have a day like this, there's no way I would be able to handle it. Wayyyy too much food, first of all, and second of all, I just imagine my body shutting down after eating all that in one day.
So, if you could have a fast food day, what would you eat? What else am I missing??
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


2 comments:
Haha, I love this idea! I would have to consume an order of Pizza Hut breadsticks. And some curly fries from Arbys. Of course, I live in the town of Lamberts, so fried okra and rolls with honey are also on the list :)
That stinks about getting sick! Since Cooper has been in daycare, I feel like we get sick a lot more too.
AHHHH!! You would DIE if you ate all that!!!! OMG. But if I were to plan such a day, I would absolutely have to include a Bojangles country ham biscuit for breakfast (if not also lunch and dinner). My world starts and ends with those biscuits. COME TO MAMA.
Post a Comment