Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Goals

Okay, so I used to hate whenever people would post about their goals.  I would totally ignore those posts.  But then it inspired me and now I really enjoy reading them.

I still ignore pregnancy posts, especially if they're from someone who acts like no one has ever been pregnant in the whole entire world before.

So anyway, I have to say, putting your goals out on the internet makes you (or maybe just me) a lot more accountable.  I actually worked to get these accomplished.

Here's January's goals and how I did:

Go to the gym three times.  Okay, technically I only went twice.  HOWEVER, I walked at the local park at least six times.  So there.

Get a haircut.  Done.  Just a trim, but it looks and feels so much better.

Make a decision about painting my living room.  Also done.  Now I just have to get the paint.

Replace the light on my headlight.  Oh crap.  I totally forgot about this one.  Completely forgot about it.  Needless to say, it didn't happen.

Write and send out support letters for Rwanda.  They are written, but I am waiting to hear about two financial deadlines to include and then they will be sent out.

All in all, except for the light thing, I did pretty well.

Here's February's goals:

Replace the light on my headlight.  No explanation for this one.

Go to the gym five times. I'm going to try and step it up, just a little, each month.

Lose 5 pounds. I lost four pounds over the last two weeks of January.  I'm going to try to keep it up in February, even with going to Baltimore and chocolate.

Paint my living room.  Might as well, since I've got the paint color picked out.

So there we go.  Accountability from the blog...who would have known that's what it would take to get me to follow through on goals??

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love your goals girl! I think they all are super attainable! GO for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS