Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I'm A Lion

I'm back from Baltimore!!  It was a super fun, super awesome trip that I'll be recapping soon.  What was not so fun was the bout of food poisoning I got and dealt with yesterday.

I've never been so miserable in my life.  I went to work today, but I just couldn't handle it and left early.  I came home and slept for three hours, bringing my total sleep count for the past 24 hours up to sixteen.

Anyway, that's not what you care to hear about.  I saw this link-up and decided to join in!

You ever heard of Two Truths and a Lie?  If not, it's exactly as it seems...I tell two truths and one lie. You guess and I'll reveal!



1. I love to travel and have been to four continents.

2. My brother knocked my two front teeth out and shot me in the forehead with a BB gun when we were younger.

3. I have to have a cup of coffee every morning in order to survive. 

Alright, so here's the answers...

And who doesn't love a Rebel Wilson gif?


1. I love to travel and have been to four continents.  TRUE- I really do love traveling (for any reason), and I've been to North America (duh!), Europe, Africa, and South America.

2. My brother knocked my two front teeth out and shot me in the forehead with a BB gun when we were younger.  TRUE- Both were accidents and were at separate times.  My brother was playing with a wooden horse and my mom told him to put it down.  Well, he threw it down and it hit my mouth, causing my teeth to literally hang from a thread until I got to the hospital.  I had no front teeth for about a year and had some sweet little fake teeth to pop in.  The BB gun thing- I really don't remember the specifics on that.  I promise you, we were the siblings who actually got along.  Now me and my younger sister?  Whole different story.

3. I have to have a cup of coffee every morning in order to survive. FALSE- I am so not a coffee drinker.  I cannot stand anything that is coffee flavored.  The smell of coffee isn't so bad, but the smallest taste makes me wanna barf.

There we go...happy Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS