Even with the wish of a few inches of snow, I am really loving the weather we had today. Sixty degrees, clear sky, beautiful day...in February. I cannot complain. Now, come summer when it is 98 degrees with 98% humidity, you will hear me complain. I promise. But now, I'm enjoying it.
![]() |
| He makes me happy just by looking at him |
![]() |
| I can also tell here that he is a little fat. But it makes my heart happy just knowing how skinny and parasite infested he was when I first got him. |
Clearly, my dogs are loving it, too. Ace makes me sweep once a day now. He loves rolling all in the dead grass and tracking it in.
![]() |
| And you can't even get a good picture of him. |
Well, in other news, I started a second book club. Part of me is thinking, what the heck, girl, you barely read the book in time for your first one. But this one is with one of my oldest friends and our moms. We go way back to when we were 14. And this one is focused on mystery/thriller type books and we will always meet at Buffalo's. Can't go wrong there.
Our first book is a Harlan Coben book. I've read a couple of his books before and thought they were pretty good, so I'm hoping this one will be, too.
So I don't really know how to wrap this up. Except with this gif. Because I'm going to be getting off of a plane next weekend and I think this is how I will act.






1 comment:
HA! Best post-ending ever. I really hope you do act like that in the airport.
Post a Comment