Friday, February 1, 2013

HAPPY FEBRUARY

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!  HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!  HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!

Oh my gosh, can you tell I am excited January is over?  I hate January 2013 with a passion.  Crappy things have happened to me AND every single one of my best friends.  Not even kidding...totaled car, death in the family, major break-up, and family health problems.

It's just been a crappy, crappy month.

But it's over, folks.  It's over.

The only sucky thing about February is all the Valentine's Day crap on Pinterest.  I don't necessarily hate V-Day, I just hate all the cutesy crap that goes along with it.

Anything pink, red, or flowery = pukefest for me.

Anyway, today is Friday.  Here are my Top 5 for this week:

1. Homemade meal at my parents...My mom made country fried steak, broccoli salad, and some other deliciousness on Monday.  I loooovvveee going over the 'rents and eating there.  It's infinitely better than eating at home.

2. I got two packages this week!  One from Amazon and one from Sears.  The Sears one contains some leggings I'm already obsessed with.  I'll share soon.

3. I got paid yesterday.  After seven weeks since my last payday AND the holidays.  To say my bank account was happy is a major understatement.

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

4. I finished my taxes.  I haven't filed them yet because I am NOT happy about my refund.  It's a lot less than what I was expecting and I'm trying to figure out if I should take them somewhere or just deal with it and pay TurboTax (where I started filing them).

5. I'm getting my haircut tonightttttt.  I am so excited about this because I haven't had a haircut since June 2012.  Way too long if you ask me.  My ends are looking and feeling rough.  I'm a tad bit nervous, though.  My normal hairstylist no longer is in the business, so he recommended this girl.  I totally trust him, but I hate, hate, hate making small talk with hairstylists (or really with anyone).  With my previous one, it was fine because I was friends with him and he was really good friends with my sister.

It's just so awkward!  That's part of the reason I love going to the dentist- no possible way to small talk there!

Anyway, in a perfect world, I'd walk outta there tonight with hair like this, only my hair color:


Source: elle.com via Elise on Pinterest


But my hair never looks as good as these photos, so oh well.  And I love bangs for about 2.8 seconds, and then I'm over them.

Also, I just had this thought.  I bet people 150 years ago would just DIE if they knew how much people today paid for haircuts.  Or that they paid for them at all.  I mean, seriously.  Sometimes I die at how much I've paid for a haircut before.  Thank goodness I don't color my hair.

Okay, that's it.  It's Friday.  Happy Friday and Happy February!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS