I guess I should finally recap my trip to Baltimore. I've been putting this off, to be honest, for a few reasons. A- I'm lazy, 2- I've been way too busy for any normal person, and D- I wish I was still in Baltimore. (yes that is a reference to Home Alone)
I was going to split this into two separate category posts- food and then everything else. But then there would be nothing on the other post except four movies we watched because we seriously did not stop eating the entire time we were there.
Y'all, I spent over two hundred dollars on food and drinks in Baltimore. Over a course of three days. It was insane, but definitely some of the best spent money ever.
My best friend Jessica and I flew up on Thursday night and the only exciting thing about that was McDonald's in the airport and the sassy dude who was passing out the food.
Moving on.
Let's start with Friday. The whole purpose of our trip to Baltimore was to visit our friend Stephen. He had to work a half day on Friday, so we wandered around the Inner Harbor in the morning until we met up for lunch in Fells Point.
Oh, we also went to the top of Baltimore's World Trade Center and looked at some awesome views.
![]() |
| That's Jessica in front of the tower and harbor. We also took awkward single pictures while we were killing time. |
| Here's mine...hers is less awkward |
But let's talk about this lunch. I had told Jessica and Stephen that if I didn't eat oysters within the first twelve hours I was going to be pissed. So, we had lunch at Thames Street Oyster House. It was TO DIE FOR. We all ordered three different meals and split them, plus some raw oysters.
![]() |
| You can put every single one of these in my mouth. |
![]() |
| I think this is the fried shrimp po'boy. And see that mac and cheese looking stuff behind it? Lobster mac and cheese and it was AMAZING. AMAZING. |
![]() |
| I forgot what this is, but the pork and beans bbq stuff was DELICIOUS. |
We were asleep by 11, cause we know how to party.
I'll finish the rest of this up tomorrow...come back to see the most amazing breakfast I've ever had in my entire life.





No comments:
Post a Comment