Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lists

I'm stealing this idea from Alissa over at graceless lady.

10 All-time Favorite TV Shows
1. NCIS
2. New Girl (and last week's episode..ahhhh!)
3. The Big Bang Theory
4. Deadliest Catch
5. Friends
6. Will and Grace
7. House Hunters
8. Sabrina, The Teenage Witch
9. Duck Dynasty
10. Boy Meets World
(ps- this was really hard.  I watch the same few shows over and over again.)



9 Favorite Movies
1. Empire Records
2. Titanic
3. Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
4. All Harry Potter movies
5. Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion
6. Home Alone
7. Clueless
8. Step Up 2
9. Heavyweights
10. The Goonies





8 Favorite Musicians
1. Mumford and Sons
2. Backstreet Boys
3. Britney Spears
4. Garth Brooks
5. O.A.R.
6. Mariah Carey
7. Reba McEntire- 90's stuff only, nothing after that
8. NKOTB

7 Things I'm Loving
1. Nutella...but when am I not loving this?
2. The fact that it's February and not January
3. That I'm actually going to make some new recipes...nothing too fancy, but I'm attempting!
4. That Britney always manages to stay classy...and true to her roots
5. Honey mustard dressing
6. My sheets...they are super soft and super awesome.  It makes getting out of bed harrrrrddddd.
7. My mom.  She is awesome and came over to help me out when I was sick.

6 Places I Want To Visit
1. Anywhere in Europe...I really want to go backpacking there...I've spent three weeks in Italy and like a day and a half in London, but that's it.
2. Australia
3. South Africa
4. Egypt...but maybe when things calm down.  Totally okay with waiting on this one.
5. India
6. Montana and Wyoming...I don't know why, except I think it's friggin' beautiful there.  Just check out this page here, I couldn't choose just one picture.



5 Things I'm Not Loving
1. My tax refund
2. My skin...I am sick of having the skin of a 13 year old.
3. Paying bills
4. Waking up before seven on a weekend
5. Our bipolar weather here in Georgia...I know it's not as extreme as some places, but going from 70 and tornadoes one day, to super windy and in the 30's for the next day is not cool.

4 Things I'd Rather Never See Again
1. My alarm clock
2. Sponsor posts...does anyone else but me think that they are incredibly annoying?
3. The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, or any other show like that.  I know, I know...how can I hate these shows?  I can.  They are so stupid.
4. Clean laundry sitting in the basket...I hate putting it up.  Hate it.

3 Things I'd Like To Do This Year
1. Pay off one of my student loans, but honestly, that's going to pretty hard.  I can pay a good bit off, though.
2. Accomplish all of my house goals
3. Win a million dollars.  Or the Dream Home from HGTV.  Or both.

I wish this was my life.

2 Facts About Me
1. I get really pissed when people try to tell me I'm wrong and I KNOW FOR A (insert strong expletive here) FACT I am right.  Especially if it has to do with spelling.  Nerd, I know.
2. I refuse to eat seafood unless I know it is super fresh...which is pretty much only if I'm on the coast.

1 Meaning Behind My Blog Name
1. I changed it not too long ago...it's from a quote.  Check that out here.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I would have a hard time making those TV/movie/music lists, too. Congrats on making it through. I will join you in being sick of having the skin of a 13 year old. UGH!!! OVER IT. And I will forgive you for your Bachelor hatred. We can't all be right, I guess. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS