jkjkjkjkjk... That is a joke. I love informercials, but I definitely don't believe them. Except ShamWow- now that was the real deal.
So anyway, last night I got a phone call from the bank that my mortgage is with and they offered to see if they could get my car loan payment down (it's with another bank). Of course, they needed to verify a few things so they could check my credit to see what kind of offer they could give me.
Well, I pretty much put the nice dude who called me through the ringer to make sure he wasn't a scammer. He told me lots of info that he could only know if he really did work for the bank.
Or at least I hope so. Otherwise, homeboy's going on a shopping spree on my dime.
Joke's on him, though. He'll have another thing coming when HE tries to apply for a new credit card or wants to go blow my money.
Um, okay, but for real, does anyone else get worried about things like these? Or should I really be concerned that Mr. Wesley is about to ruin my life?
![]() |
| Excuse the language....this is how I feel, though. |
In other news, I'm sick. Again. I'm self-diagnosing with bronchitis. At this rate, I'll be dead before Wesley steals all my money. I can't catch a break with being sick.
You know what's sad? When you think Monday night is Friday night. Cause this is not Saturday, like I thought.
You know what else is sad? When I don't know how to end a post so I end up rambling. So lemme just stop here.
BYEEEEE.



No comments:
Post a Comment