Yeah, me neither.
No but for real. I think the only explanation I have is that I am super busy (aka REALLY REALLY BEHIND) at work right now. And I don't like sharing about my students on the blog, but I have to say, kids are hilarious. And 90% of the time, it's not on purpose. And that's all I'll say.
Speaking of work, I have a support para-pro in my room for part of the day. She is a retired certified teacher who is much older than me and is actually the sub for the regular para-pro who is out on leave. (run-on sentence for all you grammar nerds) I'm pretty sure she is a 1000x smarter than me. I feel kind of dumb when I'm teaching in front of her. And incompetent. But I love her and she is fabulous to work with and I'll miss her when the other para-pro comes back.
So, I've got several things going on so we'll do a list. Who doesn't like lists?
1. I'm a little pissed because I'm apparently behind the times and just found out Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got married.
Jealous.
2. Another great place to waste time. And say true dat to each one. Or not, whatever you say.
3. I have a huge dilemma coming up. I only watch three shows regularly and religiously. NCIS, New Girl, and now The Big Bang Theory. WELL. New Girl and NCIS are both premiering at the same time on the same night. My DVR only records one show at a time. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO.
I wish this was the biggest problem in my life.
4. I suck at eating healthy. I really do. I gained some weight while laying around after surgery and I have yet to lose that weight, plus the rest of the weight I want to lose. But this morning I had THREE breakfasts. Granted, they were over the course of two hours and kind of small, but they were all ridiculously unhealthy. McDonald's egg and cheese biscuit and a Bojangles cinnamon roll thing two hours later? Yeah, that's on the diet plan alright.
5. And I think I have a cavity. Which made the Butterfinger I ate on the way home from work totally okay. Right?
6. It's after eight pm and I still haven't started on the crap load of work I have to do. And I don't want to, but I have to. And this is why I am so far behind in work. And in life.
And that might have something to do with it, too. Holla, ladies. I've got to go put together 30 vocabulary folders and grade a ton of papers.


1 comment:
Sounds like me. Grading papers is like laundry: there is ALWAYS more to do! Not to mention lesson planning and doing homework and projects for grad school. And then I have students say teachers don't do anything!
Post a Comment