Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Weekend Was Awesome

Was yours?

Not only was it Labor Day weekend, I actually had plans all weekend.  This is something that hasn't really happened since before surgery.

Friday night, I had plans to go to a friend's 30th birthday party.  I backed out that day because when I left work on Friday, my ankle was two times the size it should be and I was in some pain.  However, when I met up with my two best friends for dinner beforehand, I changed my mind and went.  I'm really glad I went, even though I stayed out way too late and found out I am not 21 years old anymore.

Stolen from my friend Manny's FB


Seriously, y'all.  I had a few drinks at the birthday party, got home at 1:30 am, and I was so exhausted.  I couldn't handle it at all.

Saturday, my friend Jessica and I got our birthday presents for our friend Paula.  I also got the most comfortable skirt ever at Kohl's and got a brand new phone.  I already wore the skirt to church on Sunday and I am wearing it to school this week.  It's that comfortable.  I almost didn't buy it because it was priced at $48 and I was not spending almost fifty dollars on a cotton skirt, but just like everything at Kohl's, it was half off.

I would take a picture of me in the skirt, but I am not a fashion blogger and any pictures of I take of myself I look ridiculous.  So sorry.

I've also been in desperate need of a new phone.  Well, really, not really.  But my phone was randomly shutting off and restarting on me for no reason.  I got the new Droid Razr Maxx and I love it already.



We also saw The Campaign, which was really funny, pretty crude, and featured one of the hottest dudes ever.



Zach Galifianakis.

I kid, I kid.  Dylan McDermott.

Did you see my 10 things about him?  They're super important, fyi.

Monday I had off, like most people.  I did nothing except lay around and watch tv.  I didn't even grade many papers, and I don't feel bad at all.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS