dksjgs;dghwiohgs
That's what I felt like all day long. It has been go, go, go since I woke up (late). I am so super happy about my house, but I am so super stressed out about things.
Like I needed a fridge- got one today.
I needed tv and internet- got it today. Now I have to go find my wireless modem.
And a million other things, but I'm in a confessional mood today.
-I move on Saturday. My brother's friends are helping me because I don't have that much. I have not packed ONE item. I have moved all my crap that's been packed up since I first moved back home, but my clothes and bathroom stuff? Not even close.
-I want to punch engaged people in the face right now. Sorry if you're engaged, but I'm just not feeling it. And I, frankly, do not give one shit (excuse my language) about what your ring looks like, what kind of food you are having, how you got engaged, or how you knew it was going to happen. If I actually cared, I'd ask you about it!!!
-I want/need a new tattoo so bad. I know exactly what I want, but I just need to commit.
-It is my secret dream to live on a farm. I am just completely in love with the idea and right now, it's much more appealing than living in the 'burbs. Even though I just bought a house and all.
-I have eaten complete crap for breakfast this entire week. McDonald's biscuits, a king size pack of peanut butter M&M's...it's been so bad, but so delicious. Tomorrow, I aim for toast, and that's it!
Now, I'm turning some tv on and packing!
By the way, the title of my post is so random- I can hear that song on a tv in the house.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment