Monday, September 17, 2012

My New Place

So guess what?

I went and grew up and bought a house.

No joke.  It has been the longest, most drawn out process a normal sale could have ever been, but I finally closed on Friday.  And even that was drawn out.

I'm moving out of my parents' house, y'all.  What was meant I'll stay for no more than one year while I finish my master's has turned into a little over two years.  I love my parents dearly and am thankful they have allowed me to stay here rent free, but I'm ready to move in to my own place.

Taken from the realtor's info...I know this is not an amazing picture...I'll have better ones soon!

Yay!  I'll do a house tour soon.  I can't wait to turn it in to my own space!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

That's incredible! Congrats! It looks gorgeous!

Erika said...

Woohoo!!! That is so exciting-- looks like a beautiful home!!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see the tour!

Anna said...

Yay! So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear about it and see this beautiful house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS