Monday, September 10, 2012

Things To Start Your Week Off Right

I didn't do much this weekend, except grade a massive amount of papers and watch a lot of TV.

AND I found some good stuff around the Internets.

I thought I would share in hopes to make your Monday start off on a good foot.  I don't think I need to say how much Mondays suck, do I?

- This video...if you haven't seen it already, well then you're in luck because you will have it stuck in your head ALL day.




Also?

I really love it when he is on the boat and when he is riding/hopping/whatever he does across the pavement.

Or maybe the elevator scene.  Or the merry go round scene.  Or the whole dang video!

-Suri's Burn Book.  PEOPLE.  This tumblr is by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen.  Like laugh out loud multiple times funny.  I have heard about this site for awhile now, but only recently have actually checked it out.  Unfortunately for my productivity, I have spent WAY too much time on this site recently.

Oh Suri,,,you've got too much sass.  via

-So I don't have a Twitter account, but I'm thinking about getting one just to follow funny people.  Like these people:




And yes, I realize these are not super recent, but they are hilarious.  HILARIOUS.

So there.  Happy Monday, people.

1 comment:

Erika said...

Um wow. Suri's Burn Book is amaaazing!! Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS