Sunday, September 23, 2012

Moving Makes Me Tired

I'm so flipping exhausted.  I forgot how sucky moving can be.  But, on the bright side, my house is 90% set up. I still have to paint my bedroom and hang stuff up on all the walls.  And a few other things, but my house is mostly done.

I have never been one of those people than can live with piles of junk and un-organization around me.  I can't handle it.  So instead, I wear myself out for two days and get set up.

I'm thinking in a week or so I'll have house tour pictures up.  I have to find my camera first.  Somehow that went missing, along with two separate earrings.

Right now, I'm going to go watch The Big Bang Theory, eat a poptart, and probably go to sleep in about thirty minutes.

Sorry for the most boring post ever.  I promise I'll have something decent soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS