Monday, September 3, 2012

Ten Things You May Or May Not Know

Let's all cheer for having Monday off!  If you have to work today, like my sister, then I am truly sorry.  I am still in my pajamas, in my bed, and it's glorious.

I saw The Campaign this weekend.  It was funny, yes, but more importantly, I realized just how hot Dylan McDermott is.  My friend and I both could not stop commenting on how hot he was throughout the movie, so I sent her an email with the following information Sunday morning.  I thought you should know it, too.



Hey Dylan, call me, okay?

I have put together a list of ten things you may or may not know about this HOT HOT HOT man.


1. His mother was shot and killed when he was five.  She was shot by her live in boyfriend, who was shot and killed a few years later (he had ties to organized crime).  He was found in the trunk of a car in a grocery store parking lot.

2. He is a recovering alcoholic and has been sober for 20 years.

3. His mom could have been on Teen Mom.  She was fifteen and his dad was seventeen when he was born.

4. His step-mom (at one time) was Eve Ensler, who wrote The Vagina Monologues.  There is only an eight year difference in their age.  

5. He has two daughters.

6. His ex wife is of Persian descent, which would make you think she is really pretty.  She is not.  In my opinion.  

7. He played Julia Roberts' husband in Steel Magnolias.

8. He has a role in new movie The Perks of Being A Wildflower.

9. He once appeared on Tales from the Crypt.  This is not important if you did not ever see this show.  It came on in the early 90's and was so weird, but I really loved watching episodes of the show.

10. He is single.  I am, too.  I think this is what my coworker at work meant when she said, "Marry rich!"

Here's an extra- He is NOT related to Dean McDermott.  You can all breathe a sigh of relief.

So there you go.  Enjoy your Labor Day weekend and you're welcome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS