Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm A Copier

I caved.  Well, maybe not caved, but just copied everyone else.  I've seen the "If You Really Knew Me" posts that nearly every blogger has done.

So, here we go...

If You Really Knew Me

...you'd know that I drive my friends crazy with double checking and triple checking to make sure that everything is unplugged and turned off before we leave my house.  It's getting worse, too.

...you'd know that I am not a beer snob by any means.  I love a good PBR, and yeah, a Bud Light.  Changed my mind on that one.

...you'd know I hardly ever update Facebook.  I post pictures when someone else bugs me to put them up- usually my friend Paula, I rarely post on people's walls (outside of birthday wishes- but usually only for people I see regularly), and I certainly don't update people with my everyday, mundane tasks and thoughts.

...you'd know that I am loud.  It is almost impossible for me to whisper.  I think it's because I'm a teacher and I am constantly projecting my voice.  I have been told many, many times to lower my voice by my friends.



...you'd know that I have zero self-control when it comes to delicious junk food.

...you'd know that I still listen to my cd player in my car (and my ipod), and out of the six slots, three never, ever change.  Britney, Mumford, and the Titanic soundtrack.

...you'd know that I have a really bad habit of not liking someone when I first meet them, but once I get to know them, I end up really liking them and changing my initial opinion.

...you'd know that I am terrified of feet touching me or having to touch other people's feet.  Ick gross nasty puke blech.

...you'd know that I am really competitive in board games, or games in particular.  And I used to cheat in Cranium to win.

...you'd know that I am quite ocd about lots and lots of things.  My bedspread has to be in a certain position, my clothes have to be hung a certain way, spacings on documents have to be perfectly even.  I could go on and on.

So your turn now...if you haven't already done it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that ecard!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS