Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Dogs Are Fat

Y'ALL.  Last night was too much for me to handle.  Gymnastics, synchronized diving, AND swimming??  I could not move from the tv or go to sleep.  Which turned out to be a bad thing (see below).

via

At least the Fab Five won!

So, I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping and I think it's due to the pain meds I've been taking.  I pretty much down to one a day and it's at night, unless I've had a rough day.  I was thinking my sleeplessness was due to taking the pain med right before bed.

Well yesterday I tried changing that up and took my medicine early.  And it worked.  I got tired early.  Unfortunately, it was in the middle of the Olympics coverage.  Every other night, I'd be fine with falling asleep early, but last night?  It sucked.

Okay, moving on.

Today, I headed into work for a few hours to work with my team.  We don't technically begin pre-planning until next Tuesday, but we all wanted to get together before pre-planning and plan out some things since pre-planning is usually slam packed with crap to do.

I'm super excited about this year.  I've found and made lots of super cute stuff for my classroom.  I've also re-done my reading log that I use.  And since my room is all put together, I think I just feel really prepared.  Now I'll probably change my thoughts next week, but for now, I feel good.

Well.

This post is turning out really random, so I'll add one more random thing.  I took both my dogs to the vet yesterday and $415 later (without bloodwork!), I was told both my dogs were overweight and Marley has to have a steroid cream put in his eye for ten days because of an ulcer scarring.  Looks like we've got some dogs that will be on diets soon.

Alright for real, I'm out.  Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am crazy addicted to the Olympics too! We are parked in front of the couch until about 11 every night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS