Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday

All I have to say is thank god for a link up.  It's after 8:30 and I'm just sitting down to do something that isn't pressing.  Well, I've really been sitting down since 6:30, but I've been working on other stuff.

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their Teacher Week this week!  I'm in my second week of school and I know it always takes a few weeks to get back in the swing of things.


So here are my must-haves, in no particular order:

Flair Pens


I love these babies.  I color code everything and these come in handy for that.  I was so mad when I first got these, though.  My favorite color- green- fell out of my bag and then I ran over it with my car.  I got a pencil pouch after that.  But they are still such a good investment!  Just don't let them fall out when you are in your driveway.

Erin Condren planner, or any planner



I use this planner to color code my days out.  It's addicting.

Awesome teammates

I've been on a really awesome team for the past few years.  We work well together, we plan well together, and we can have fun.  Makes life so much easier.  And they have been freaking wonderful while I've had the cast and crutches.

A teacher bag that fits everything

Don't you love my random movie collection?  Chasing Liberty actually kind of sucks and I'm a little embarrassed I own it.  Also, you can see that I do not have a fancy camera and don't spend forever getting a super awesome photo.  I wish I could.

I decided to get a new bag a couple of years ago when my old teacher bag had a huge highlighter stain on the front and wouldn't fit the crap I took home.  This Thirty-One bag has been AMAZING.

A jar of Skittles

Offering Skittles as a reward for getting in line quietly is like magic.  Before I started teaching, someone mentioned passing out ONE Skittle for a reward and I was like, "really?  Just one?  Cause I'd be pissed if someone just offered me ONE Skittle."  But I'm not nine years old and it works.

What are some other must haves I need to know about?  Besides a Silhouette, I'm dying for one of those.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS