Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stream of Consciousness-ish

I'm about fifty kinds of tired right now.  {I'm typing this on Tuesday night.}  I went back to work officially today, and holy eff.  Not only am I just freakin' exhausted, my heel is throbbing.  I've already popped two painkillers today and I'm thinking that's the only way I'll get through these next two weeks.  My leg was so swollen by the end of today that I swear my cast was going to crack off.

And I'm really ticked off because I have a bump on my skin right next to my nose.  I have skin like a hormonal thirteen year old and still break out about once a month, but this bump...I don't know.  It's not a zit, I don't think, but it's like a mosquito bite right on my face.  And Open House is Friday.  Awesome.  My new kids are going to be like, who the heck is this freak of nature?  A gimp leg AND mosquito bites on her face?

JUST THE COOLEST TEACHER EVER, okay?

On a different note, I had three oatmeal creme pies today and it pretty much made my day.  Then, when I was shaving my legs tonight, I got to use my new razor.  And that made my day the best ever.


I shave with a men's razor.  I completely believe I get a closer shave with this baby.  And aren't you just so glad you know how I shave my legs?

Ummm, there was totally something else I was going to say, but it has slipped my mind.  

Wait, I just remembered (it really took me a few minutes).  

I have been on a total All-American Rejects kick over the last few days.  I used to have a huge crush on Tyson Ritter.  Now he kind of looks like a dirty rocker who may or may not have been on crack at one point, but I still love him.

Mr. Ritter back in the day


And it makes me want to watch Sydney White now.  Great Amanda Bynes movie, by the way.  

This is officially the most random, and probably boring, post I have written.  Consider it a stream of consciousness post.

Happy Wednesday, y'all.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha this is awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS