Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We Run The World

Bonnie over at Life of Bon hit the nail on the head when she said her ultimate dream is to be in charge of everything in the world.  Um, yeah.  Me too.

I'm linking up with her today for this fun little idea...

If I Ran The World...

-Dairy Queen blizzards would be available in the teacher's lounge on Mondays and Tuesdays.  Fro yo stations would be available on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays,  And both free of charge.



-All animal shelters would be no kill.  And people who purposely hurt animals would be sentenced to live on a island with no hope of ever leaving.

-Everyone would be involved in a house swap.  They would be sign up for three top locations and then assigned a house in each of those locations.  Then, whenever they wanted to, they could fly on over to a ballin' house in a sa-weet locale and just chill out.

-The Kardashians would be banned from tv.  Forever.  Sorry Kardashian lovers.

-Mumford and Sons would be required to play at my birthday.  Every year.  Along with Britney Spears.


-I will always look just like I did when I was a senior in high school.  Except my eyebrows.  Those were rough.  Everyone else will look just like they did in high school, as well.  Unless high school was not a good look for you.  Then you can choose one period in your life and stick with it.

-Pinterest boards will have a button that says "Turn to real life."  And then those outfits, meals, cute classroom ideas, DIY projects, and anything else magically appears right in front of you!

-Every person must complete a course in my driving school.  Too many sucky drivers are out there, and I aim to fix that!!  Trust me, I have plenty of experience and tickets to back that up.  You will learn how to follow other people correctly, how to drive on the interstate (in rain or shine...but not snow...I live in Georgia, I do not have enough experience with that), how to drive on two lane backroads...basically how not to annoy me.

-There would be no such thing as humidity in the South.  Or anywhere.  When I walk outside after fixing my hair, it will stay that way.  For hours.  Sweat will not immediately be dripping down my body and my clothes will not be stuck to me within seconds.

-My mom's sweet tea will be served everywhere, along with fried pickles (Vortex style only).

I'm having a little too much fun with this.  Go link up and tell how you'd run this world!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

This cracked me up!!!!!!!! I especially love the blizzard and fro yo idea!!! Talk about boosting morale!!!!! Lol

Btw I totally feel your pain! I had to go back to school after foot surgery on a knee walker! No fun!!!!!

bonbon said...

Girl I am coming to live in your world! Free ice cream in the teachers lounge?!?! That one alone sold me! The only thing I don't love is the no Kardashian thing... but I think I could handle it if it meant ice cream every day. Thanks for linking up!

Ashley Kelly said...

I LOVE the free blizzards/fro yo idea. I'm gonna be teaching, so make that happen please. :) And I love the pinterest idea!
Newest follower, by the way. Come say hello sometime!
Of Thoughts and Things

Laura Darling said...

That house swap idea is brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS