Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Can't Think of a Title

First, I would like to tell you that I still don't know how to use the new blogger layout.  I cannot tell you how many times I clicked on "New Blog" when I want to write a new post instead of the little orange button.  Like today.

This is what you don't want to click on.

This is.

So anyway.  Let's talk about the Olympics real quick.  Jordyn Wieber, I felt so bad for you when you started crying.  You are the best gymnast in the world and you aren't in the all-around.  I don't get it, either.  

Synchronized diving:  I can't stop watching.  I can't.  I also can't imagine backing up to a diving board so high up and then throwing myself off.  Every time I saw the divers jump off, I was so afraid they would bust their head open on that diving board.  

Rowing:  I wish my gym had a row machine.  I bet I would be in amazing shape if I used that a few times a week.  Or if I actually went to the gym. 

Swimming: I think I must be missing the swimming a lot, because WHERE has Michael Phelps been? I've seen him swim twice- the relay where they lost to France and a qualifying race.  I would also like to let it be known that Ryan Lochte swam for Florida, so he is clearly a winner just based on that.

via

Okay, so I'm getting real serious about my budget over the next couple of months.  Real serious.  I'm giving up eating out.  Again.  I've done this before and it was successful.  I ended up going for three months and only allowed myself to eat out once a month.  I'm doing it again for a few reasons- I eat terribly when I eat out, seeing all of these Olympic athletes makes me want to get in shape, and I want to save money.  

Which means no more fro-yo, no more Taco Bell, no more Chick-fil-A for awhile.  Let's hope I can keep up with this!

Well, I'm off to watch a Dateline rerun and the Olympics!

1 comment:

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

that is why i refuse to change my blogger to the new updated look. you can actually change it back to the old way! i feel you on the budget thing, im dealing with that too. it sucks!

xo Kelly

PS. Don't forget to enter my H&M Gold Layered Necklace giveaway & check out my new linkup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS