
Favorite TV Show of the Past?
There's so many! Friends, Salute Your Shorts, Clarissa Explains It All, Step By Step, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, but I would have to say my most favorite is Will and Grace.
Favorite TV Show Currently?
NCIS, for sure.
Which Reality Show Would You NEVER Do?
Um, most of them? I don't like most reality shows, with the exception of Deadliest Catch, Design Star, and So You Think You Can Dance. And America's Best Dance Crew if they have a good season.
Which Reality Show Would You LOVE To Do?
Amazing Race. I do love that show, but I never watch it. My friend Sherri and I are 100% certain we would win. We bring unique skills to the table and have both traveled to different parts of the world. And we are super competitive. I feel like I'm auditioning for the show right now!
TV Personality/Character That You Feel Is Most Like You?
I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but Monica from Friends. I'm not as neurotic as she is, but I am definitely a clean freak and OCD about organization. And I had a "life book" in high school that was like a hard copy of Pinterest. It definitely had a wedding section, but my wedding was not, and is not, planned out like Monica's.
TV Character You'd Want To Date?
Anthony DiNozzo from NCIS, hands down. So hot and his character is so funny!




6 comments:
Hello! Found your blog through the Sunday Social! I too want to do the Amazing Race!! That show is pretty awesome to watch and every place that they film and go to is amazing!
I would do amazing race but not with the BF. He would probably leave me somewhere on the other side of the world! Just kidding. he is just a lot tougher than me, I wouldn't be able to catch up!
Salute Your Shorts was the best!!!! I used to watch it all the time!
Excellent choice with Tony! I love his humor:)
hahaha i love that you said monica! my sister is just like her too. she's a great character! and i forgot about step by step - such a great show!
I love NCIS and I agree, not much of a reality tv person either! :I Good luck with your surgery!
Post a Comment