Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thursday Randoms

There's not much going on here.  Like I said the other day, there's not much to report when you're laid up with a cast.  But little things have been going on...enough to make me not wanna die of boredom.  So I've decided to make a list of things that have made me happy.

{one}
My new Erin Condren planner!  I ordered it as soon as the 2012-2013 new ones came out.  It's so cute!


I haven't really filled my calendar yet.

I can't wait to put all my extra papers and crap in here!

I love these personalized labels and stickers!


{two}
Cupcakes!  My mom made me some cupcakes and threw some M&M's on top.  I love all that chocolate!

Okay, I realize this is a really terrible photo.  

{three}
I recently pinned these.  I think I'm craving peanut butter and chocolate and I think I need to try and actually make this.  It looks ah-mazing.




{four}
Me and HGTV are on a first name basis.  I watch this channel all the time.  And the DIY channel.  And I have learned some very important things, which I will be discussing in an upcoming post.

{five}
These things...anyone can buy me anyone of these and I'll love you forever!






Source: vestique.com via Elise on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Elise on Pinterest

















Tomorrow's Friday!!

1 comment:

keepingupwithkristen said...

Love your EC planner! I have a great recipe for an easy peanut butter pie I'll have to share with u!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS