Thursday, July 12, 2012

ABC's

I'm bored.  And nothing is on tv.  And I can't really move except to go to the bathroom.

So I thought I'd do an A-Z Blog Quiz that everyone else and their mother did a few months ago.

Let's see how much of this you already knew, k?


A is for age: 27.  Late twenties, unfortunately
B is for breakfast today: A bagel with cream cheese.  Speaking of bagels, know what bagel I recently discovered?  Panera's asiago cheese bagel.  DELISH.
C is for currently craving: A Dairy Queen blizzard.  Lucky for me, my sister just brought me one.  



D is for dinner tonight: pork loins and carrot salad
E is for favorite type of exercise: Spin class
F is for an irrational fear: Oh, jeeze, just one? Try here and here.
G is for gross food: Potatoes.  Baked and mashed, specifically.
H is for hometown: Buford, GA
I is for something important: I have awesome friends.
J is for current favorite jam: Kip Moore's Something Bout A Truck



K is for kids: don't have any real kids, but I do have my two dogs and my cat
L is for current location: On my parents' couch, in front of the tv
M is for the most recent way you spent money: Surgery
N is for something you need: To like to cook so I would be more willing to eat at home
O is for occupation: teacher
P is for pet peeve: when people monopolize the conversation and only talk about themselves.  Get a blog, people!  Then you can do it all the time and no one will judge you for it!
Q is for a quote: Here's a line from one of my favorite songs...


"Well, I don't know, but I've been told,

You never slow down, you never grow old.

I'm tired of screwin' up, tired of going down,
Tired of myself, tired of this town. "
-Tom Petty
R is for random fact about you: It is impossible for me to clap in rhythm with people around me.  I always get off beat.  Always.
S is for favorite healthy snack: String cheese or grapes
T is for favorite treat: Anything with peanut butter.  Butterfingers, Reese's pieces (which apparently I have been saying wrong for my entire life), peanut butter by itself, anything like that.
U is for something that makes you unique: I eat ketchup with lots of things.  Broccoli, rice, beans, etc.
V is for favorite vegetable: Raw broccoli
W is for today’s workout: Taking a bath.  Seriously, do you know how hard it is to do that with crutches and a cast?
X is for X-rays you’ve had: chest, knee, foot, nose/face (I fell into the metal thing on the bottom of a chalkboard in first grade and they thought my nose was broken)
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: My cast was rewrapped and now it's purple!  And that's really sad that that was my highlight
Z is for your time zone: Eastern Time Zone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS