| Look at that face! |
I've talked more about him and my other pets HERE, but here's a quick backstory... a friend found him on the Appalachian Trail, brought him home, and I kept him. I think he was abused or something at one point, but he has since grown into a confident, loyal dog. He is the most loyal dog I've EVER owned and the first time I left him with my parents while I went out of town, he sat by the garage door (the one I walked out of) for hours waiting on me. He's precious.
![]() |
| This was right after I got Marley. In my first apartment after college that I shared with three other people. Please excuse the amazing decor. |
Anyway, most of my time since my surgery has been spent on the couch, elevating my leg. My dogs are big dogs, both about 80 pounds, so they haven't really been allowed to sit with me. Normally, they lay all over me like they are a little tiny lap dog.
![]() |
| Also from that apartment |
One day I let Marley get up on the couch and I kid you not, he tentatively stepped over me and moved directly to the one spot on the couch that was free. He did not touch or bother my leg and cast. I've let him get up a few times since then. The other day, I happened to be eating some double stuff Oreos (because there is no purpose in getting Oreos unless they are double stuff). Marley loves his sweets. Loves them. That dog will eat a powdered donut faster than you can say his name.
So he turned around and look how cute he was sitting!
I'm sorry the quality is so bad. These are taken with my phone and it was dark. But it cracks me up how he's sitting like a human and waiting on an Oreo (or the creme at least- I don't give my dogs chocolate), but still sitting nice enough to not hurt my leg!!
I love that boy.
{Am I crazy dog lady? I'm starting to think so...}





1 comment:
Awww what a sweet boy!!!! He's so cute :)
Post a Comment