So I thought I would share some really useless facts about myself. Because I'm clearly not sick of talking about myself or anything (see HERE and HERE).
1. I am really, really, really good at spotting fake boobs. Nine times out of ten, I can tell if you paid for your boobs, even if you're in a sweatshirt.
2. I am also really good at calling pregnancies before they have been announced. I don't know what it is, but I can usually tell if someone is pregnant before they have told me. There are at least five people I can think of that I have called being pregnant before they have announced it to everyone.
3. I hate Facebook, but I feel compelled to check it daily.
4. If you were to run into me at some point over the next five weeks, or until this cast comes off, there is a really high probability I have not bathed that day. Taking a shower is out of the question and bathing is just so hard.
![]() |
| This makes my leg look GIGANTIC. But my cast is purple. |
5. I can drink a beer faster than almost anyone I know, except my brother. He can chug a beer so fast it is scary.
![]() |
| The master beer chugger. A title he is so proud of, I'm sure. |
6. I am fascinated/appalled by the Mexican drug cartels and gangs. One of my favorite Gangland episodes was the one on the Zetas. Scary stuff, y'all.




1 comment:
Ah! I have that pregnancy thing too! I've been able to tell countless times way before anyone has let me know they're preggo. I seriously remember the first time...when I was in 3rd grade I kid you not I KNEW my teacher was pregnant. Fast forward a few months to the last day of school where she announced to everyone that she was having a baby...haha so random but so funny :)
Hope you keep healing well, friend!
Post a Comment