Friday, July 6, 2012

Calling All Readers!

So you're probably aware my foot is getting sliced and diced next week.  Which means I'll be laid up for awhile.

I've got 40 hours of NCIS, 22 hours of Deadliest Catch, and about 5 hours of other random crap saved on my DVR.  I'm totally prepared on the TV end.  Plus, my friend Jessica has offered to come over and have a Super Nintendo marathon.

But I need something to stimulate my mind, yo.  I need some book ideas.  I'm open to pretty much anything, except 50 Shades of Grey or anything similar to Twilight.  I have a weird aversion to anything that becomes super popular.

I'm fine with make you think lit, mystery suspense, young adult/children's lit (gotta have some recommendations to my 4th graders!), chick lit, whatever.

What books should I check out??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS