Unfortunately, my surgery turned out to be more than I expected and I had to back out of the trip. I was SO disappointed and upset, but it turns out that I was included anyway!
We got in really late on Friday night...
We met Woody!
I got brave with the dragon/snake! (Apparently there was a debate as to what it was...I say dragon!)
Chilling inside the Mall of America...
Can't go to Minnesota without eating some cheese curds!
Really, though. I love my friends so, so, so very much. I am so thankful for friends that are that thoughtful to print out a picture of me and carry it around. It actually made me cry when I was looking through the pictures on Facebook.
I think that I am very lucky. There are a group of girls that I met in college that I cannot ever imagine not speaking to on a regular basis. We all live in different areas and have different jobs, but not much has changed since college. Husbands, boyfriends, and kids have been added to the mix, but our friendship is still the same.
I have such amazing friends and I don't ever want to take that for granted.







1 comment:
Oh my, this is a great idea! I'll have to remember it - and wish I would have thought to do it with C when we left him last weekend.
Post a Comment