Friday, July 20, 2012

New Phone Time!

Yay!  Friday!  Although I appreciate Fridays MUCH MUCH more during the school year, I still love Fridays.

Okay, I've got a super huge decision coming up...I need a new phone.

Currently, I have this phone:


I had to get it almost two years ago when I dropped my Blackberry and it never came back on.  It's good, but now it's possessed and shuts off whenever it feels like it.  I was on the phone today and it just shut off right in the middle of the conversation!

I've got two choices now:

via

Droid Razr and the iPhone.  I soooo don't want to be one of those obnoxious iPhone people, though.  You know what I'm talking about, right?  Not every iPhone user is one...but there are some that are and it's so annoying.

I know people who have both phones.  I've heard great things about both.  The Razr is lighter, thinner, and has a better battery life than the iPhone, but the iPhone has lots of apps, although now, almost every app is available for Android and the iPhone.

What do y'all think?  Any suggestions??


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have heard great things about both ... but that being said, I love my iPhone! So easy to use and such :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS