Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some Awesome Target Chairs and Some Awesome Fro-yo

Well, friends, yesterday I had the most eventful Monday I've had in a looong time.  {That sentence seems weird.  I've tried taking out "I've had" after Monday and it's still weird.  I don't know why.}  Anyway, that's saying a lot.

My day went like this:

-My mom took me to my follow up appointment for my surgery.


Bad news: my cast has to stay on a little longer than expected


Good news: my staples came out and I have a new cast color!



-We went to Target where I got these CUTE plastic Adirondack chairs.  I got the last two.



-My mom drove me to run another boring errand.

-My friend Jessica picked me up and we went to see Brave.  Y'all, that movie was so good, but no wonder- it was a PIXAR movie.  I teared up a few times and the little bear brothers were so dang cute!!



-Most importantly, we stopped by this new fro yo place on the way back.  I will no longer frequent any other fro yo place.  This place, Sweet Monkey, was amazing!  It had 101+ toppings, delicious frozen yogurt flavors, and cupcakes too!  Plus, they have a drive thru!  I think most people who go through the drive thru get cupcakes or coffee, but still.  A drive thru!

I get absolutely no fruit when I get froyo.  Except a cherry. Hahaha.


I was a little offended when we first got there.  The frozen yogurt place had outdoor seating in the front and this table of three people all turned and stared me down when we were walking up.  Like, the two people whose backs were to me made a point to turn around and stare at me.  It's like they had never seen a grown woman with a cast and they were probably in their early twenties!  SO RUDE.  


It was a great Monday, but I'm not gonna lie...I'm so glad I have absolutely nothing to do today except read my book for book club!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Ahh! Fro-yo is the ultimate cure-all! I cannot get enough!

And I love those chairs! The color is fantastic!

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

I always love getting the last two of anything. I'm not sure why ... it's just a good feeling. :) love those chairs! and I want to sign your cast. I would probably draw a dog on there. So can I sign it?

dreaming en francais said...

No joke, fro-yo is one of my favorite things, ever. Yours looks so yummy! I just found your blog and am now your newest follower! xo

http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS