Wednesday, August 10, 2011

100 Things

I found this recently on my external hard drive.  The hard drive holds a bunch of junk from my old Mac.  I used to have a Myspace for like, two days (probably more like a few months) several years ago and I had posted this on my page.

I thought it would be fun to post this up here.  You know, so you can know everything you ever wanted to know- or didn't want to know- about me.

A few things first:

-Who uses a Myspace anymore?

-The 100 things was written in 2008 and a few of the facts I needed to update.

-I made a note of any changes I made.

-I remember this being a lot harder to complete than I thought it would be.

Here you go:


100 Random Things About Me...


1. I have never dyed, colored, or highlighted my hair and never will.

2. I treat my dogs and my cat better than some people treat their children.

3. My favorite colors are green and purple.

4. I am seriously scared of spiders, scary movies (but I will still go see them...), and cornfields.

5. I hate potatoes. Except in potato salad.

6. I love summer afternoons with no noise except the fan going.

7. I do not eat bananas because I hate the texture of a banana, but I like banana flavors.

8. I only listen to Christmas music or watch Christmas movies during the month of December.

9. I hate to cook, partly because I'm terrible at it. 

10. I like to lay in bed and watch Disney movies when I'm sick or feeling bad.
11. Christmas is my favorite holiday.

12. I am an aggressive driver.

13. I love watching any show about weddings.

14. I put ketchup on most things- rice, beans, broccoli, meat, etc.

15. I have a tattoo and want two more. 

16. I used to make my bed EVERY single day until I went to college.

17. I absolutely hate feet. I don't like other people's feet touching me or me touching other people's feet and once I almost cried because I touched the bottom of someone's foot.

18. I love to travel.

19. My favorite places I have traveled to are Uganda and Italy.  And now Ecuador.

20. My closest friends are part of my family.

21. I love hot wings so much.

22. I teach 4th grade and love my job and the school I'm at.

23. I'm a really good speller.
24. I love to organize.

25. My favorite TV show is Deadliest Catch. NCIS.

26. I love the summer until it gets here.  Too. Dang. Hot.

27. My favorite seasons are spring and fall.

28. I always have, and always will, loved the Backstreet Boys.

29. I went to see Step Up 2 four times in the movie theater.  Loved it every time.

30. I hate getting ready for work, to go somewhere, for anything.  Drying my hair is the worst.

31. I did not get along at all with my freshman year roommate.  She eventually moved out.

32. I love peanut butter, especially with oreos.
33. I am not good at all on setting a budget for anything.

34. I cut my hair off last year four years ago (wow!) and donated it to Locks of Love.

35. I have lived in Buford my whole life.  So this one doesn't technically count.  I lived in Athens for three years.  I can accurately say, though, I have lived in Georgia my whole life and I could never imagine living anywhere else.

36. I make sweet tea with too much sugar.

37. I did not throw up ever until I was a freshman in college.  And even then, it was only because I ate too much at Olive Garden, which is kind of embarrassing.

38. I organize my clothes in my closet by type and color.
39. I balance my checkbook regularly.

40. I love NASCAR.

41. I like to go to baseball games but I don't like to watch them on TV.

42. I had a Krystal burger eating contest with my friends.

43. I like Facebook better than Myspace.  Who uses Myspace anymore?  New fact: Facebook scares me sometimes.  I don’t like being THAT connected.

44. I love DVR and don't see how I lived without it before.
45. I like fast food better than eating at a restaurant most of the time.

46. I do not like it when I am told I am wrong when I know I am right.

47. I love music, especially live music.

48. I like to host parties and get togethers.

49. I like to people watch.
50. I can drive a boat, but I get too nervous to dock it.

51. I like to drive down country roads and look at farms.

52. I love hanging pictures and putting picture frames in my house.

53. I love the smell of Home Depot.

54. I like to cut grass.

55. I love red velvet cake.

56. I used to be scared of ducks with red beaks when I was little.

57. It is so weird to me that I am 23. I wish I was still 23, but I suppose I can change this to...I will NEVER, EVER, EVER get sick of “My Heart Will Go On.”

58. I want to go to Egypt.  Edit: This was written in 2008, before Egypt became EXTREMELY unstable.  This can wait awhile.

59. I can't stand it when someone supports a political candidate but knows nothing about them.
60. I love to read and don't get to do enough of it.

61. I love to laugh.

62. My life is not what I thought it would be like when I was younger, but I am totally okay with that!  Edit: Most days I am okay with that.

63. I misplace my keys or cell phone daily.

64. I love country music, and almost all other types too.

65. I can recite most of the movie Home Alone.
66. I am not afraid of heights, but the thought of falling off of a cliff or a roof or something really tall freaks me out.
67. I like wedge shoes.

68. I like clove cigarettes. Not as much as I used to, so let’s change this to...I’m trying to work on this, but I can have a foul mouth at times.  I think I have improved a great deal over the past few years, but some not so nice words like to slip out sometimes.
69. I really do like Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears, even if they are crazy.  Edit: Britney’s back on her game.  Lindsay is not, and I do not like her one bit anymore.  She is ridiculous, and not in a good way.

70. I love Las Vegas.

71. I have no problem laying in bed all day.  It’s actually quite wonderful, especially with my new mattress pad and super soft sheets.  

72. I love calla lilies and lilies.

73. I have very little self control when it comes to junk food.

74. I love cheese.

75. I once backed into a pole I had just painted for a community service project.

76. I rarely hold grudges, but if I do, it's usually for something dumb.
77. My dad used to embarrass me so bad when I was younger, but now I just think he is funny.
78. I respect and admire my parents more than I tell them.

79. I love dresses and skirts and would rather wear them than jeans.

80. I want a pet raccoon.  And I want to name him Ricky.
81. I think a man is more attractive if he is in almost any type of uniform.

82. I have wanted to swim in a shark cage in the ocean since I was in 5th grade.
83. I love storms.

84. I could eat a double cheeseburger with no onions from McDonald's every day.
  Edit: Maybe not every day, but pretty often.  Love me some McD's.
85. I thought I was adopted when I was little because my hair was red and everyone else's hair in my family was blond or really dark brown.
86. I think birthday cake ice cream from Bruster's is the best flavor ever.

87. I have thought about what songs I want played at my funeral when I die.

88. I love mayo, especially on Arby's roast beef sandwiches or chicken sandwiches from Chick-fil-A.

89. I think the "Freshman 15" is a lie.  It’s more like the Freshman 40.
90. My brother knocked out two of my front teeth when I was little.

91. I think Full House is the corniest show ever.  And I don’t like it.  Sorry.

92. T.I. is my favorite rapper.
93. I have never seen the Star Wars movies nor the Lord or the Rings trilogy either and I have no desire to see any of them.

94. I do not like Tyra Banks, that girl is full of herself.
95. I think Project Runway is going to suck now that it is moving networks and getting new producers.  Apparently it didn’t, but I stopped watching.  New one: I have eaten an entire pizza by myself before.  And I did not throw up.
96. I want to be on Cash Cab.
97. I love Miley Cyrus and her music.  Maybe just her music now, so let’s change this to:  I absolutely hate putting up laundry.  My clean clothes will often sit in piles on my bed or on my chair for days before I finally put them up.  So yes, my clothes are often wrinkly. 

98. I forget I have my belly button pierced most of the time.

99. I bruise super easy and I usually don’t know where I got my bruises from.

100. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift is the most played song on my iPod.  Edit: This is true for my old iPod, but on my new one it’s “The Edge of Glory” by Lady Gaga.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS