Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

Happy Wednesday y'all!

I am SOOO happy today is Wednesday.  I've been in school for two and a half weeks and I'm finally implementing Daily 5 on Monday, but I told a coworker I've got to get my life in order for TODAY before I can even think about Monday!

I have been living day-to-day, hour-to-hour for the past few days!  So ready to get back into a routine.

And speaking of routines, what better routine to get back into than What I'm Loving with Jamie!  Play along too!

I'm loving my team at work.  Seriously, I love them.  They are such fabulous women and I think we work so well together.

I'm loving Pinterest.  Duh.  Here are some of my finds this week:


Source: google.com via Elise on Pinterest





Ahahaha, sorry, that cracks me up.





I'm loving this song.  Still.


How 'bout that A-town stomp?

I'm loving that I'm finally going to see The Help with some friends this weekend!!

I'm loving that I got to see some of my small group friends last night for dinner.  I've been really blessed over the past year with some wonderful ladies in my small group.

I'm loving that I got to see Paula this past weekend at her new place!

What are you loving today?


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm loving Hunter boots too and trying to justify buying a pair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS