Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday

This is going to be short and sweet.

Because I'm supposed to be walking out my door in sixteen minutes and my hair isn't even close to being dry.

Favorite Font:

I'm not as big of a font addict, mainly because I can't use them on my work computers.  And I won't even go into the tech issues I've had with my printer at home.  I do love Kevin and Amanda's blog for their free fonts and I think my favorite of theirs is this one...

Download Free Scrapbook Fonts

Favorite Blog:

Um, really, can you choose just one?  Some of my fav teacher blogs and non-teacher blogs:


Photobucket



Photobucket

Chapters




www.confessionsofa20something.blogspot.com


Favorite Online Resource:


Love it, love it, love it!

Can't wait to see all these other great resources!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS