Monday, August 29, 2011

Velveeta Spicy Sausage Dip

I made My mom made this dip on Saturday night that was amazingly delicious.  I've had it at potlucks at work before and knew I wanted to make it for my book club meeting on Saturday night.  

I'm not a cook and don't like recipes that have a lot ingredients or a lot of stuff, but this recipe is super easy and perfect for all you non-cookers out there like me.

I'm posting the recipe from the Kraft website, but I've added a few slight changes, too.  You can go HERE to check it out, too.

VELVEETA Spicy Sausage Dip recipe
Not my dip, but this is what it looked like.  Source

what you need

1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 lb.  pork sausage, cooked, drained
1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained

Directions

1. BROWN the sausage in a pan first, making sure the sausage is in small pieces.
2. MIX all ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
3. MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
4. SERVE with tortilla chips.

I keep this dip in a Crock Pot to keep it warm and soft while we're eating.

This dip is now my new favorite.  It's delish!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS