Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet The Teacher Monday

Today is the first day of Teacher Week and today's topic is Meet the Teacher!  

I participated in something similar a few months ago HERE with Cara from The First Grade Parade.

Here's a little background on moi:

Elise Tanner

-I'm 26.

-This is my fifth year of teaching, and it's all been in fourth grade.  I LOVE fourth grade.  Love the students, love the content, love the personalities.  I also have been lucky to have a really fabulous team to work with over the past few years.  We've lost a few people and gained a few people, but overall, it's a great team.

-I teach all subjects, but I especially love to teach science and math.  Which is really ironic because those two were my worst two subjects in high school.  

-I graduated in 2007 with my bachelor's degree and I just graduated this past summer with my master's degree!!  I am also currently working on my gifted endorsement.  I don't know if I'll ever be "done" with school!

-I'm training for a half marathon in November.  And I have no clue why.

-I'm not married and don't have kids, but I do have two dogs and a cat that are like my own children.

-I LOVE Britney Spears.  

That's me in a nutshell!  I can't wait to "meet" other teachers through Teacher Week!

I will be back later today for a post on my weekend.  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Ms. Preppy said...

Found you through the Blog Hop--it's been fun meeting all these great teachers! I teach math and it was my worst subject all throughout school too!! So ironic how these things work out...

Ms. Preppy's Adventures in Primary and Polka Dots

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS