Tuesday, August 16, 2011

These Are My Confessions

I have some confessions for you today.  You know, since I can't really be all serious for two days in a row.

1. I do not like the "Keep Calm and..." posters seen everywhere lately.  Except this one.



He's Ron Weasley first of all.  And a ginger.  I'm a ginger (although not like him), and us gingers have to stick together.

2. Professional maternity pictures weird me out and I will {most likely} never get them when I am pregnant.  I have seen really cute ones, but I generally don't like them.  I think it's the belly buttons that get me.

3. People who get nice cameras and then proclaim to be legit photographers annoy me.  Partly because my sister is finishing up her degree at SCAD for photography now and she is an actual, real, award-winning photographer who knows what she's doing (sorry, gotta brag on my sister).  Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of people out there who never have taken one photography class and can take and edit amazing pictures.  And there's a lot of people out there who can't.  Just cause your camera costs $1000 and you have a photo editing software doesn't mean you need to quit your day job.  Unless you're really that good.  Then let's talk.  I know of several people in real life who can't take pictures any better than me- and that's saying something- and they're "photographers."  {PS- If you want to know my sister's views on those people, I'll be glad to share.}

4. I hate going to church by myself.  And then having to sitting next to someone who takes up all of my arm rest.  And then on the other side is a woman wearing WAY TOO MUCH perfume.

5. I tend to get bored with things once they become super popular.

6. I have this fantastic tool one of my bff's got me for my birthday one year.  It's a blackhead remover.  And it's life changing.  And I use it a lot.

7. I get REALLY frustrated when people use a bazillion words when ten will suffice.  I tend to ramble, I know.  But some people just go on and on and on and they could have said what they meant within ten seconds.

8. Just because you have an iPhone or an iPad doesn't mean you're the best thing since sliced bread.  I get it, they're cool.  They can do lots of fancy things.  So can eighty other phones out there right now.  Yours is nothing special, so please don't talk about your phone constantly.  {I'm not jealous, I promise.  I love my Droid phone.  I also love Macs and have had Apple products for years.  I just don't care to see/hear about your phone ALL the time.}

9. My younger sister and I are a lot closer than we used to be, but we still aren't as close as some other sisters.  However, you be mean to her or say something snarky?  Forget we were friends because I'm super protective of her.

10. Paula Deen gets on my nerves.  I'm sure her recipes are amazing and I truly do love how she worked for every dime she earned.  She lives on the same island as my brother and sister in Savannah and they've both met her (and her husband) and said she is super nice.  She still just bugs me- I think it's the exaggerated accent?

That's all.

Wait.

11. Paul Walker is hot.

From IMDB.com


Now that's all.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS