Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's Wednesday.

What up, yall?

I do love me some Wednesdays for so many reasons.  We have Wednesday folders that go home with graded papers, so 90% of the time, I have nothing to take home and work on Wednesdays.  Friday is one day closer.  NCIS weekly marathons on USA.

And I can link up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I'm loving that I went to the dentist today.  I'm one of those weirdos who loves loves loves the dentist.  I love having clean teeth, I love the fluoride treatments, and I love getting yet another no cavity report!  I also love that you don't have to make small talk with the hygienists and the dentists.

I'm loving that my small group starts back up next week!  We're focusing on prayer this semester and I can't wait to dive in!

I'm loving that I'm going to see Brantley Gilbert with some friends in a couple of weeks!

I'm loving that I just ate Bagel Bites for my dinner.  They were delicious.  And completely unhealthy. 

I'm loving that I have only repeated an outfit ONCE since school started (this is week 4).  And that was today and it was because it was picture day and I wanted to wear a certain outfit for it.  Here's why this makes me happy: I get into the habit of wearing the same things over and over and now I'm actually wearing stuff I haven't worn in awhile and making new outfits!

I'm loving that I'm about to balance my checkbook and pay some bills.  What?  You calling me a nerd?  S'ok.  

I'm loving that I'm heading to Savannah this weekend!  I get to see: my brother, my sister, my cousin, some other friends from my Ecuador trip.  Lately, the past few times I've gone to Savannah, I almost wish I lived down there.  Almost.  I'm now the ONLY one out of my immediate family who has never been a resident of Savannah- my bro, both sisters, and my mom and dad have all had a Savannah address at one point or another in their lives. 

Stole this from my sister's Facebook.  She gets to see this EVERY. DAY.  

What are YOU loving on this wonderful Wednesday??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS