Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daily Dose of Britney

Who watched the VMA's on Sunday night?

I didn't, but I had heard my girl Britney {Spears for all you peeps who don't know who I'm talking about} was going to get a Lifetime Achievement Award or something like that.  Youngest artist ever, too.

It was well-deserved.

Unfortunately, because MTV spends more time on trash shows such as Jersey Shore than on actual musicians, I also heard that the "tribute" was lame.

And Lady Gaga kinda stole some of Brit's thunder.

Just in case you missed it, here is the tribute MTV had:

Get More: 2011 VMA, Music

Okay.  There's no WAY I could ever dance like that.  And doesn't she look so happy when they zoom in on her?? 

Love it.

Today, I happened to see this tribute video done by Britney's own tour dancers.  

Check it out.


Much better tribute, Britney tour dancers.  Apparently, they only had three hours to make this video.  And that's why they're professional dancers and I'm not.

What do you think?  Did you watch the VMA's?  

How much do you love Britney?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS