Sunday, August 21, 2011

There Is No Title Because This Is So Random

I've been an absolutely terrible blogger lately.  I promise, this week will be much better!!

In my defense, it was an insane week at work.  I probably had a record amount of meeting for one week, not to mention I am just now getting things settled and in a routine.  

Then, Friday rolled around and I packed it up to go visit my friend Paula.  She just moved a couple hours away for a new job.  I have a blog post about that coming soon.

I haven't even really had time to go to the gym or run.  I did manage a short 2 mile run on Thursday night, but that was it.  I think this week things will get less crazy and I'll be back on a schedule.

Also, a shout out to my older sister- happy late birthday!  It was her birthday on Thursday.  She lives up in Ohio with her husband and their three kids {my nephews and niece!}.  Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!

So, I said this week would be better.  If you're a teacher, you may have seen that some pretty awesome teacher bloggers got together and are hosting Teacher Week over at Blog Hoppin'.  I'm so excited to participate this year!

TeacherWeek

I can't wait to join in and also hear from all the other wonderful teachers out there!  I hope you join in!

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS