Friday, August 2, 2013

Random Things

Just some thoughts...because that is all I can manage right now.

1. School started back yesterday.  Or really pre-planning.  So I apologize for my crappy posts/lack of posts over the next couple of weeks.

2. I went dress shopping last night and the night before.  It was miserable.  I am specifically looking for something to wear for Open House on Monday.  If I find something cute for a bachelorette party I'm going to this weekend, great.  If not, oh well, I already have a dress.  But it was awful.  Nothing that I like fit well, and there wasn't much that I liked.

So I made myself feel better with a Double Doozie from Great American Cookie.  And that certainly didn't help with the not-fitting-well dilemma.

3.  This is so not like me because I normally don't like really tech-y things, but I love Google Drive these days.  I love it.  It has been my best friend.  And maybe it's not really tech-y, but it is to me.

4. I have been up since 3:45 am.  I went to bed after 11 last night, so this is not smart.  But I could not go back to sleep to save my life.  So, I'm heading in to work early this morning.  And posting a blog.

5. I can't think of anything else except I have to go dry my hair.  I hate doing that.

Happy Friday!

And sorry for this boring post.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Man, it is the WORST when you a) want to clothes shop, b)plan to clothes shop, c)budget to clothes shop, d)really NEED clothes for a particular thing, and then e)NOTHING FITS?! That totally sucks and you deserved that cookie.

Meghan said...

Good luck with the transition back! I desperately need new school clothes too. My husband just asked what I was planning on wearing my first day back. Eek! Must find a dress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS