Anyway. Look at me, finally on top of it enough to post a weekend wrap-up post.
This weekend was perfect. It really was. Perfect weather, perfect friends, perfect amount of things to do and relaxing.
Friday night: Oh Friday night was really perfect. I came home, got into my pajamas, ordered a pizza, and watched tv. I went to bed early. It was a great Friday night. I'm now old enough to recognize that I don't have to make plans every single night, even on the weekends. I'm also old enough where I NEED a night to unwind and relax. I can no longer go 100 miles an hour with no down time.
Then, I got ready for Anna and Scott's wedding! I was so excited about this wedding- it was in Athens, there were going to be lots of people I knew there, and it was fun to celebrate Anna and Scott.
Anna was a beautiful bride, the wedding was sweet and beautiful, and the reception was a lot of fun!
![]() |
| I stole this photo from my friend Jenna. Hope you don't mind! |
Sunday: I did my normal church thing, then served at the 1 pm service, and then went to an event for all the volunteers at our church. I'll be honest, I was not looking forward to it. I was going to be at church for almost six hours straight, and as much as I love my church, that's a long time. But anyway, it was good. I'm getting more involved with 12Stone, and I'm making friends with people outside of my small groups (love them, but it's good to meet people in other stages of life, too, you know?).
Then, I came home, went out for dinner and fro-yo with Jessica because it was just too dang nice out to spend the evening inside, and ended up cutting the grass. Cutting grass is actually something I really enjoy. Am I alone in that??
So that was it. Perfect weekend in my book. How was yours?



1 comment:
Sounds like a perfect weekend- you're definitely not alone in your grass-cutting-loving!! Where was the Athens wedding? Thanks so much for meeting up with me while you were here...NOT!! ;)
Post a Comment