Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week Day 1: About Me

It's so much easier to blog when you are given topics.  I'm joining in for Teacher Week this week over at Blog Hoppin'!  I know this blog here isn't really a teaching blog, but oh well.




Here are the topics:



Okay, so about me.  You can go here to find out a bunch more about me, but here's the gist:

-I teach 4th grade in Georgia and I have for the past six years (this is my seventh year of teaching)

-my favorite thing to teach is math

-I didn't want to be a teacher until my senior year of high school, but I always would think about how my teachers could have done a better job on organizing.  And yes, I'm overly organized in my classroom.

-I am a Florida Gators fan

-I could eat sugar all day long for the rest of my life

-I also really love Chick-fil-A, Taco Bell, and Zaxby's

-I also really love Britney Spears

-I'm 28 and no kids or husband in my life at this time

So there.  Can't wait to go check out some new blogs and fellow teachers!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I so miss zaxbys!!!

Meghan said...

Ahh! I decided I wanted to be a teacher, too, when I was in HS!

Julie said...

I didn't know I wanted to be a teacher until after I graduated college. But once you know, there is no going back! :)

I am a new follower :) Check out my blog!
Julie
Light A Fire

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS