Listening...Taylor Swift's Out of the Woods. To say I'm obsessed with this song might be an understatement. Since her album hasn't been released, I've been listening to this performance over and over.
Drinking... Water. Although I wish I had a Dr. Pepper right now.
Wearing... sweatpants and my pajama t-shirt. I need to go clothes shopping. I have realized recently that a lot of my clothes have holes in them. Most of them are tiny and inconspicuous, but there are a few that have required the article of clothing to be chunked. Unrepairable holes.
Feeling... pretty relaxed. Friday and Saturday were really quite awesome. My two best friends came over Friday night and we hung out and watched a movie. Yesterday, I had book club, ate Waffle House, and cleaned my house. Then, I spent the rest of the night on the couch, watching a movie and reading. I haven't been home (or even in town) on a Saturday night in weeks, so this was a much needed time. Today, I've got church and I'm getting a pedicure. I have some papers to grade, but I'm not too worried about them.
Weather... Beautiful! My windows have been open and my fan is on and it's sooooo nice! However, it's supposed to go up in the 80's today and tomorrow, so the AC might be back on.
Wanting... a Dr. Pepper from QT and some sour watermelons. And more Waffle House. And a new wardrobe, the money to pay for said wardrobe, and a personal trainer. Most importantly, I'm wanting (and kind of needing) some new boots.
Thinking... about my No-Nonsense November. Yesterday, at Waffle House, my friends Jessica and Paula told me about their plan to have a No-Nonsense November. It came as a result of an Out Of Control October- excessive spending, eating out, unhealthy habits, no exercise, etc. I was like, ME TOO. So we all wrote up goals and specific things to do to meet those goals. We signed them, dated them, and are going to be each other's coaches over November to make sure we stick to them. We will meet again at the end of November to discuss our month.
Enjoying... this perfect weekend. I seriously cannot complain, and I don't want it to end.


No comments:
Post a Comment