I'm linking up with The Daily Tay and Helene in Between for this one.
I happen to LOVE today's topic because one of my very favorite things to do is to imagine what I would do if I came into millions of dollars all of sudden. This usually happens twice a month. The first time is when I get paid and 2/3 of my paycheck is suddenly gone thanks to student loans, mortgage payments, and a car payment. It happens again about two and a half weeks into the month when I check my bank account and realize I have ten bucks to last me ten more days.
Okay, it might not be that drastic. At least not every month, but I can pretty much guarantee it has happened at least once in the past year.
I'm pretty terrible with money.
So how perfect is it that the very first topic is "If I Won The Lottery, I'd..."? Here's what I'd do:
one. Hire an accountant/financial planner/Dave Ramsey. Did you read the last two paragraphs? I'm terrible with money. I love to spend it, I hate to save it, and I cannot for the life of me follow a budget.
two. Pay off my student loans, my car, and my house.
three. Hire a lawn care company. I am over cutting grass. It's not even grass. It's weeds now. See? My dog Marley is camouflaged by the weeds sometimes.
| Do you see that it goes up to his ear? He is a pretty big dog- 80 pounds, pretty much the same height as my Lab. |
four. New wardrobe. Stat. I'd also pay for a miraculously skinnier body too.
five. Buy 1,000 acres and go to all of the closest animal shelters. I'd adopt every single cat and dog and then make a sanctuary.
six. Take my best friends on a trip around the world. We are super fun. We might be the only ones who think it, but we are.
Spending non-existent money makes me tired, y'all. Also, funny enough, I just got paid, so now I gotta go get rid of 75% of my money.
So exciting. Bye.


1 comment:
Haaaa. Planning how to spend my lotto winnings is also one of my favorite pastimes! Our plans look remarkably similar!
Post a Comment