Thursday, October 30, 2014

#blogtober14: Facts About Me

Who doesn't like talking about themselves?  Not me, that's for sure.  So here we go, facts about me.  I've done several posts like this before.  As a matter of fact, here's a post with 100 facts about me.  You know, if you're just dying to know more about me.

one.  I could never, ever live without air conditioning.  I live in Georgia, and it's freaking hot here.  Just a few days ago, I had to cut the AC back on because it got so hot for a few days.  It's almost Halloween, and I would have been comfortable in shorts and a tank.

two.  I am such a crybaby.  I cry at many, many things, and I tend to cry hard.  I am, unfortunately, one of those girls who cries when she gets upset for any reason at all (mad, sad, frustrated, annoyed, etc).  Commercials, movies, books, songs, events, etc- all make me cry.

three.  I really love Taylor Swift's new song "Out of the Woods."

four.  When I was younger, I really wanted a raccoon for a pet.  I still think they are the cutest and would love to have one as a pet now.



I mean, COME ON.  Do you not think that is the cutest?  Oh, and if you were wondering if I have several raccoon gifs saved on my computer, you would be right.

five.  I teach fourth grade, and I love it, but I often wonder what my life would be life had I gone with my original plan of working in advertising.

six.  I am a huge, huge, huge fan of Britney Spears.

seven.  I think peanut butter and chocolate is the best combination ever.

eight.  My favorite movie ever is Empire Records, and I love quoting it.  Two other top movies for me are Clueless and Romy and Michele's High School Reunion.  Your opinions on those movies can make or break a friendship with me.



ALSO, apparently, this movie is becoming popular with the younger generation/possible hipsters.  Please let it be known, like many other good things ruined by hipsters, I have loved this movie since I first saw it when I was in middle school.  {I will admit I did not see it as soon as it came out, but a few years after that.  1997 maybe?}

nine.  I am super type A for about 90% of the things in my life.  The other 10% or so, not so much.  Here's an example- I live for organization and schedules.  I get highly impatient with people who are not organized and do not follow schedules.  I am competitive.  I take on way more than I can handle, and usually end up in some sort of leadership role with a lot of the things I take on.  Basically, I am a control freak.

Except...with money and deadlines.  I am a procrastinator and have been for as long as I can remember.  And money- I do not worry about money, even when I should.  I have never really worried about money.  This is not to say I've never had to worry about money- I'm a single person on a teacher's salary with student loan debt.  I should worry about money.  I don't.  I spend frivolously and stupidly and am just now trying to become debt free.  Had I been a control freak about this in my early 20's, I would definitely be debt free.

ten.  I am a Florida Gators fan!  I really hope the Gators pull out a win this weekend against Georgia, but...we'll see.  I'll support my Gators no matter what...I'll leave it at that.


Linking up with The Daily Tay and Helene in Between for the #Blogtober14 challenge... 

The Daily Tay

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Empire Records is simply THE best. Damn the man, save the empire! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS