I went to the Braves game Friday night with some friends, where I was schooled in some baseball/Braves trivia. Apparently the years of going to my brother's baseball games and practices did nothing for my knowledge of baseball. Although, I'm not surprised because I can tell you my favorite snacks and my favorite snow cone (grape and banana together) and my favorite places to play at the park from 15-20 years ago, but I still didn't know the top of the inning from the bottom of the inning.
I wish I was kidding.
Anyway, it was fun, the Braves won, and I have a new appreciation for Dan Uggla's butt.
On Saturday, I went to church, and then watched Frozen finally. I am very familiar with some of the songs since my kids would request them in the classroom. It's such a good movie! I loved it, and I listened to Let It Go at least 50 times over the course of the next 24 hours. The Demi Lovato version, though. That's my favorite version.
My brother and his girlfriend were in town over the weekend for the Dave Matthews Band concert, so on Sunday, my whole family hung out. My brother, who is 27 but acts 16, found his old scooters and decided to take them out for a spin.
![]() |
| My brother and Max, his dog |
I spent Monday on my couch, watching HGTV and then hours of Cops. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the show Cops? It is hilarious to me. Like one guy got real drunk, went to a closed fast food restaurant to try to order food, and then wouldn't leave. Another lady passed out in a bank bathroom, they closed, and then she was trapped in the bank.
Hilarious.
I turn 29 tomorrow, so I'll be crying my eyes out for the rest of the evening. Oh, and the last hour of Titanic is on, so I've definitely got a head start on the tears.
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Happy birthday! I turned 29 earlier this year and it's not too bad ...
Post a Comment