To be honest, when glass etching was first suggested, it sounded super hard. I wouldn't say I'm naturally crafty. I can follow directions pretty well, but I don't typically just craft without any sort of guide.
Even with a guide, though, this sounded difficult and like something I would mess up. However, after doing some glass etching, I can say that is not true.
It was easy and fun. Tedious, yes, but not THAT tedious.
Our friend Jaclyn printed out some monograms for everyone to use. I chose to do a monogram on a glass mug.
Also, what girls' night would be complete without pizookie?
My finished product! I love the way it looks- I just hate that there was one small bubble in my template when I applied it to the glass and so now there's this little dot on the edge of my first initial.
Even with a guide, though, this sounded difficult and like something I would mess up. However, after doing some glass etching, I can say that is not true.
It was easy and fun. Tedious, yes, but not THAT tedious.
Our friend Jaclyn printed out some monograms for everyone to use. I chose to do a monogram on a glass mug.
![]() |
| Waiting for the cream to do it's thing |
Also, what girls' night would be complete without pizookie?
My finished product! I love the way it looks- I just hate that there was one small bubble in my template when I applied it to the glass and so now there's this little dot on the edge of my first initial.
Still, it looks pretty good if I do say so myself!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
What is your first name?? And is that a freaking cookie with ice cream dumped all over it? And why didn't you invite me to this craft night...do you think I hate monogrammed mugs or something??
Post a Comment